Subject: request for public information
From: "Daniel Flis" <[email-masked]>
To: "rahapesu - RAB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 12:19:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madame,

Pursuant to the Public Information Act (Avaliku teabe seadus) of the 
Republic of Estonia, I hereby request access to public information held by 
the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit.

Specifically, I request disclosure of the application submitted by  BB Trade 
Estonia OÜ, the operator of exchange Zondacrypto, for the granting of a 
Crypto-Asset Service Provider (CASP) licence by the FIU.

In particular, I request access to:
- the content of the CASP licence application submitted by Company X;
- documents and annexes forming an integral part of that application;
- information on the date of submission of the application and its current 
procedural status (if a final decision has not yet been adopted).

Where full disclosure of the requested documents is not possible, I 
request — in accordance with the principle of maximum access to public 
information — that:
- the documents be disclosed with redactions or anonymisation of any data 
protected by law (e.g. personal data), or

- the FIU indicate which specific parts are withheld, together with the 
precise legal basis for each refusal.

I request that the information be provided in electronic form, and by 
transmission to the requester’s e-mail address.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Daniel Flis

FRONTSTORY

 ✉️ [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://frontstory.pl/newsletter/> Newsletter Śledź | 
<https://frontstory.pl/backstory/podcast/> Podcast Śledczy

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXfm0Dj67b8TSrn_piXPQY8ZRZy7mgb94_-VHwMZMTbfhrCQkVAk4H-jmDYNpifO7hoPm_3_NIfbzGihk1c74k91l-391ZKrCwDVzkGkYs-4AkbP8vNstRptGOy7hY7NGId40BmV?key=ZwTv_DMQKgVwuhFJwFN-fA>